Sunday, December 7, 2008

Tiny Dog Free!!

Brian and I (and I guess Riley) are free of little dogs taking over our house!  And that is what they did, we have made jokes about them coming between Brian and I because last night I slept on the couch with the little dogs, and Brian and Riley took the bedroom (they just need lots of lovin)!  We had a great time keeping the dogs, but I think that Riley is glad to have the full attention of his parents again, and I know the little dogs are glad to be back with their parents!!


  He got camera shy!!

Tomorrow is a big game against Mackenzi, so around 6:00 if you happen to be thinking about me, say a prayer for my sanity, patience...and maybe a miracle!  Haha!    I hope you have a great week, and hopefully we will be back with more stories soon!!  Lots of love, Brooke and Brian...and Riley!

1 comment:

Andra said...

So glad Riley no longer feels like he has to let that 3 pound yorkie have his bed. Thanks for boarding the pups!!