Monday, January 19, 2009

Blogger and I were in a fight!

Ugh, I think I am technology dumb!  I spent at least an hour last night...45 minutes this morning and just realized that in order to change my background I couldn't just add a gadget, I have to delete the others in order to get my new picture!  I was literally fighting with it and now I feel a little stupid....OK a lot stupid!  I don't know how every person my age can be so technology savvy and I don't have a clue?  It is like when people our age were born they were given some knowledge about this stuff and I missed the bus!  I feel so left out!!!!  Anyway, I am done with my pity party, I got it changed, I just feel sorry for my keyboard (I think I hit it a little harder than it needed) ha!

Well Brian and I are back in full swing with work and school.  He is busy juggling methods and all the hoopla that goes along with it.  If he can get through the busy work and crazy lesson plans he will be golden!!  I am going full swing with basketball, but also preparing for track.  We found out last week that Atkins is in charge of hosting the first track meet and this year the district changed the meets from two days to one.  So not only am I learning how to host a meet at someone else's track (the middle schools don't have tracks, we have to go to the high schools) I have to figure out how to change all that they have done in the past and make everybody happy!  I know it is possible, but I don't know if it is possible to have it run off in the short amount of time that my coaches are used to.  We (Atkins) were actually not allowed to run off a track meet last year because they ran it off way to fast the year before!  The male coaches are extremely precise in their timing and like to get through things fast!  It will definitely be interesting!!  Maybe a little clashing between me and them...but that is nothing new!!!

Well I guess that is all I have to say for today, sorry no pictures, I don't think you want to see anything from our lives right now (a bunch of smelly middle school kids, or Brian's homework)!!  Not really, the kids don't smell that bad!  We will try to get some photos up soon! Have a great week!!

6 comments:

Andra said...

It was worth the fight! Cute!! Stanky leg huh?? Hilarious!! Love y'all!

Courtney said...

I love your new background...too cute!! And I can just imagine you beating your computer! haha!! You could have called your exceptionally computer savvy sister!! I would have helped ya!

Heather said...

Cute background!

caroldock said...

Let me know if you have any track meet questions -- I've been to a few in my day!

Leslye said...

Thanks for the update! You must have had the day off to have all that time to fight with blogger! haha! Just giving you a hard time after your facebook comment! Love ya!

Rachel said...

your blog is so very cute! and don't worry, we're the same age and i always end up deleting all my links everytime i try to do something! i can't wait to see you in a couple weeks! i'll give you a call or email soon so we can start making plans! miss you!