Monday, June 16, 2008

Our First Blog!!!

As exciting as our first blog may be...Brian doesn't want me to get "all corny" so I will just say YAY and be done with it.  

 After a super fun weekend with my folks in Lovington for Fathers Day we are home and starting another week.  Brian is sweating his life away at Standard Coffee, but really enjoys goofing off with his coworkers and planning 80's dance videos to be viewed over the surveillance film.  I on the other hand am just wondering aimlessly waiting for someone to offer me a job so we will know what lies ahead of us, either Lovington schools or Lubbock schools, but as for now nobody knows.  

We have a special dog named Riley, and by special we mean we don't know what kind he is.  We love to just sit and watch him run around and whine because he needs some attention (he is so mistreated). 

Well I guess that is all for know from our happy little home, and I guess we will see what tomorrow will bring ...hopefully a new job!!


1 comment:

Andra said...

Your first comment on your first blog!! YEA! You forgot to mention what a marvelous Father's Day y'all "really" had! haha Thanks for all y'all did. Love ya, Mom