Friday, June 20, 2008

What a week!!!

Wow!!  This has been the craziest week ever!  Starting a few weeks ago Brian and I started interviewing for new jobs, we went to Lovington and interviewed, and I had an interview in Lubbock.  Well after waiting and waiting and waiting, and a little more waiting we finally had some response, actually multiple responses and both places offered us jobs.  I guess that is the "you get what you pray for" so be careful.  So after a little more prayer and talking it over we decided that the best place for us would be Lubbock so we are staying put for a while, and much to my mothers dismay (and I guess anyone else who had a fued with Lamesa) I will be a Tornado at Atkins Middle School.  I am so very excited, I will be teaching girls PE and I am one of 3 other girls coaches for all athletics.  So my work load is going to be way less and I can hardly contain my excitement!!!  

Now as for Brian, he will be walking across the stage at LCU in December with his Bachelors in Music and I am so proud of him!!!  He is actually already done with school, but that is just the next graduation date.  He is most likely going to substitute for LISD while he finishes up his education degree.  

This week was also exciting because I had the chance to babysit Abbye for the first time!!  She is so sweet and we had a blast (well I did, and I guess sleeping is pretty fun for her)!  It is so fun to have babies around and I wish Miss K was a little closer (that is my other baby cousin Kenna Beth and she is so precious too)!  

2 comments:

krenayw said...

yay for our friends staying here with us...we would be so lonely without you!

Hollye said...

Your blog page is really cute!