Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Painting....Such a bad idea!!

Well maybe not a bad idea, but a very time consuming one!  We, I mean I, decided I wanted to remove wall paper and paint some rooms in our house, and when your husband says it is a bad idea, you should listen (sometimes).

  If you have ever removed wall paper then you know how unbelievably un-fun it is and that it takes so so so long to get all of it off!!!  But, it finally came off and we got the kitchen painted and are working on the living room.  I was so excited when we first started, but I didnt realize that I would get sore and be so tired (and I am not even that old)!  But the rooms look great and I am loving our new colors, and no more 80's wallpaper! 

Here are some pictures to document our fun painting experience.  Enjoy!!
Here is the kitchen in the middle of the border removal.  Tons of fun!!!

Painting the wall above the cabinets was not as easy as it looks! Ha, I had the crick in my neck to prove it!!!

Brian too!  (sorry blury, he was just too fast!)


Almost done with the kitchen!


The living room....what a mess, I didnt know we had so much wall to cover!



No comments: