Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Babysitting Abbye Cate

I posted the other day about babysitting my baby cousin Abbye, so here are some pictures to document our experience together!! 

My feelings going into our babysitting adventure! Haha, not really I love to spend time with little Abbye!
Here is how Abbye started, so peaceful!!
This is Abbye's famous pose, hand behind the head!! A little "Diva-ish".  I just love it!

She really enjoyed her play mat....and looking in the mirror!

Abbye in the Bumbo...maybe starting to get tired! Although I don't know why, it is only the hundreth toy I put her in!!  Hehe!
And here is how we ended our day!!  Haha, I guess she got more tired playing in all her toys than I did.  She is so sweet and I figure we will have many more babysitting days!


3 comments:

Heather said...

thanks for posting the pics... they are so cute!!

Amy said...

That is such a precious baby! What a good babysitter!

Leslye said...

I didn't know you had a blog! I saw it on Heather's blog list! Yeah! I'm so glad! It is such a great way to keep up with what is going on with everyone! Looks like you are having a fun and busy summer! Congrats on the new job!