Monday, July 7, 2008

4th of July & Summer Fun!


Well last week was a busy week!  While I finished painting and getting ready for our vacation, Brian worked and we ended up wearing ourselves out before we could get out of town.  On our way to California we stopped in at my parents for the 4th of July.  This was also the celebration for our town's centennial so we had fun with that too. 

Brian and I at the Centennial/4th of July Parade
Courtney and I out at the park on the 4th!  

 My goofy husband!  We were watching the fire crackers on the 4th and we couldnt get him to take a normal picture, he always had some sort of silly face!  He makes me smile!!!


Shanna-Banna!  My bestest buddy!  Too bad she lives so far away!!

We went ahead and celebrated my birthday on July 5th because I am in California on my real birthday so my family had a party.  My parents were sweet enough to share their 28th Wedding Anniversary with me to have my party so we let them blow out candles too!!!  It was Gran's famous coconut cake!!!!





























 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute Shades!! Where did you get them! haha! I had a fun 4th with ya'll! Eventhough nazi mom wouldn't let us do our own firworks...but trust me...those we saw weren't from the park! hahaha!!! Love ya!